Monday, April 20, 2009

Canada/US - Day 5

We had only a few things we wanted to do today, but as it turned out we were not able to do them remotly from the hotel, as we had originally planned. So off we went to the office again. And time flew - before we knew it the clock was 3 and we desided to take the backroads back to London, just to see something else.
Back at the hotel I went for a run while my collegues kicked back, as I returned one of them had become so tired that he had gone to bed for the night.
After my shower the other collegue and I went to Tony Romanos restaurant around the corner from here, to try his famous ribs.
So not quite the day we had planned.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jet lag sucks. For everyone.

MrZ returns from Oregon tomorrow and he'll be too tired to ... never mind.

Ribs.

What did you think of the ribs? I LOVE ribs!!! Had you eaten them before? Will you eat them again? If the answers are YES, I should warn you that word verification this time is FATem. Make of it what you will, then come to my house for a nice leafy salad, some tender lean chicken breast, some beautiful spring asparagus, and a giant bottle of red wine. I have three cats. They will remind you of home.

Torben BoP said...

I love ribs, and I believe that they are ideal food because they look like much more that you actually end up eating, so it wont be to bad even if you order a whole rack or two.
I'd love to share a bottle with you and mr Z. but Im afraid it wont be this time over.