Sunday, April 19, 2009

Canada/US - Day 4

We were just pulled over by the OPP. On our way out of town heading back to London, my collegue who were driving mensioned that the light on the car were pretty tame, and just as he was looking for the light switch, the road narrowed in and he hit the grawel.
This were noticed by an OPP patrol car behind us and they drove up behind us and pulled us over and asked if we knew that we were driving without proper lights. Now my collegue were asked for his drivers licence and stuff which was pretty exiting because the picture is more than 20 years old and he has changed a bit on top of that he has changed his last name so its not the same on the passport and licence, and on top of that we came straight from dinner where we had each had a beer, so he had to blow in the meter as well.
How about that for an eiting evening.
Jobwise we are ok, we might have tomorrow off and perhaps we will drive up to the falls and do the tourist stuff.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope Canadian cops are nicer than Canadian boarder patrol.

Niagara Falls is nicer from the Canadian side -- less development, better views, cleaner public restrooms. I hope you enjoyed it, although I am sure your country has exercised some common sense in keeping its natural attractions more ... natural.

I wish you were here long enough to visit the state Vermont. And the city of Hollywood, California -- and my house and Ange's house.

I'm not telling the WV this time. It's too scary!