Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Canada/US - Day 6

Today we started early in the rain - in order to be in the office when people clocked in. There were not to many problems though. We helped and expalined throughout the day and didnt have time for lunch, so we decided to tell the boss that we would leave "early" (at 4) in oder to go the the London Labatt brewery and join the guided tour just to be a little touristy on this trip.
It was a nice tour, awfully thin beer that budwiser stuff - but the Labatt 50 is not bad, also the Blue tastes somewhat like a proper beer.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can tolerate the Blue Light, only, and only 6 ounces or so. Beer puts me to sleep. Budweiser tastes like it was strained through dirty gym socks.

I can't help but notice you haven't posted your bowling score, Torben. Don't be shy.

Torben BoP said...

Budweiser is booring.
As it turned out when I had had my run that day my collegues were just to tired to go anywhere, so we didnt go bowling after all.
:-/