Monday, February 23, 2009

Barcelona day 5

Beautiful weather today. To bad we didnt get a chance to enjoy it...

I had promised myself that I would find time to go for a run in each of the countries that we get to. But we have not had the time for much sightseeing.

working 12 to 13 hours a day does not leave time for much more than finding places to eat and waiting for the diner to get ready.
We eat well, most of the time, and we get a few beers or wine. But its a pity we don't really get to see anything.

Job is bla bla finished. There is a few loose ends as usual. And off cause the big one that wont let us install new OS on the Pc's - but there might be a chance tomorrow, we'll see. - I have made a driving video that I will upload tomorrow, so you'll see the difference between here and Poland.

No comments: