Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Barcelona day 6

The last day of our stay. After a couple of hours we finally got the PXE boot to work, the one thing that bothered us the whole week. And THEN we got busy configuring the last 3 computers. And we almost got everything fixed in the end. Still a few loose ends, but in the light of the problems we saw a few days ago. I asked the boss If we could leave so the taxi driver could make a quick stop at the F1 Track of Catalonia, because one of my collegues who is here too, really wanted to see that. So the boss suggested that he took us to dinner and that we mad a pitstop there first.

So we DID get a little sight seeing during our stay, even if it were only 15 minutes.
And not that im not a guy who enjoys horsepower and gasoline like any other guy, but I couldnt help but noticing and enjoy this as well

Here is the slightly more upbeat video than the last one, of our drive to the factory one day.

Next is the two companies in France..

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Two companies in France!?!

*sigh*

So, I found a ladybug in the house yesterday and put him on my hibiscus plants to eat my whiteflies.
Guess who I thought of while I did that?
I think I'll name ladybug 'Bop'.

Safe travels!