Sunday, February 22, 2009

Barcelona day 4

Less suckyness today. Not that things have changed much as to what works, but we have cought up with lost time and have come to terms with the situation. A kind of giddyness occured amongst us late afternoon. I am pretty sure some phsyck student would be able to identify us as being at "that" stage in the "process" but hey! as long as people don't gather round to see us break down, im ok with that.

We worked from 8 to 9 and apparently since its Sunday, most restaurants are closed.
So we walked a bit and finally found that the one where we ate the first evening were open. Apart from a few mixups with the orders (my collegue got a rare steak when we all agreed he said 'well done' - and i got a 'salad' of raw fish with salsa when i believed to have ordered a salad Niçoise (the waiter was quick to replace mine, but my collegue were to slow)).

So here at a quarter to twelve I'm happy to report that Im tipsy from half a botle of the house wine (which is billiant). And feling relaxed and ready for tomorow.

Not least because i found some earplugs at the factory. Last night I didnt sleep a wink because of the noise from the street. At 3 i got up and fabricated some earplugs from toiletpaper, that finally bought me a couple of hours of sleep.

I hope this post isn't to incoherent, if so blame it on the Rioca :-D

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank providence for Rioca!

I came buy wondering if you'd posted a picture of the house/shop window etc you mentioned in your comment. It sounded very like some of Edward Hopper's work, so I was curious.

I cooked a three course meal on two burners this evening, Torben, and it turned out lovely! Thank providence also for kitchenettes on Sunday evenings!

I hope breakfast isn't so mixed up for you...