Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Doh

Its a quarter to 8 and i have only just had dinner. Got home late from work and while i prepared some grub, my neighbour interrupted, if I could drive him to his car in the woods 2 miles away.
He and his young son had been out running and he discovered to late, that he had a hole in the pocket of his pants - the key had fallen through..

So away we drove and when we got there, I drove along the path they had been running, it being October and with the leafes fallen, we didnt have high hopes, but just wanted to see if we could spot them along the first couple of hundred meters.

On the way back along the path he got out and I drove ever so slowly while he scanned for them. Then once we got to their starting point, he stopped and bended over. I thought perhaps he had found them, but he was fiddeling with his shoelaces it seemed - he wasnt.

Turned out he had just realized that his pants have elasticband at the ankles - and yes. his keys were caught there...

Im just so happy it wasnt me...

hehe