Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quirky - who, me?

Im not quirky! I have caracter and developed certain habits.

Zilla wants to know my habits because she secretly finds me so facinating.

The rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here it goes:

- When I speak to forengers I adopt their accents.

- I like to watch romantic comedies.

- I am a regular John Travolta on a dance floor.

- When alone I sometimes talk to myself in funny voices.

- I listen to, and love music from Metal over Electronica to Classical and everything in between.

- Occationaly I can be an evil sarcastic bastard when im rubbed the wrong way.

- I like to sleep, but feel very guilty if i sleep to long.


Tagging 6 people, who's blogs I like:

Asbjorn
Ange
Suzy
Therese
Alpharat
Capac

And remember since some of them are in danish its possible to translate.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, pooh! I just accidentally flipped my wireless switch and lost my comment! DOH!

As I was saying --

My fascination with you is well publicized, I believe.

I just watched "definitely, maybe," which Ange sent to me. It's not as comedic as it is romantic.

My sinuses are now stuffy.

Spoiler alert: THE GUY GETS THE GIRL!!!

alpharat said...

I'll get there... I just need to come up with things that people find interesting...