Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Orleans - Day 5

It was raining most of the day, but even so it was a pretty nice one. We got to fix a lot of 'nice to haves', and had time to show and tell about some of the new possibilities.
The people here have been happy and positive about our stay, and its such a nice feeling to leave with for once.
We didnt leave that early but earlier than we are used to, and we got a little shopping done, I bought a couple of bicycling jersys for a boy whom I happen to know is getting a mbx next weekend, I think he will forgive me for not attending his birthday now.
We went to a seafood restaurant tonight, and had a very nice meal with the manager here. So now we are ready for the next site in Loudun, ill add the driving video in a little while, just because its fun to see the difference between the countries.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I do appreciate the driving videos, but they kind of make me hope you never have to work in Rome. That might be too scary for me.

My husband is working in Beijing today. I'm glad he's not making driving videos!

I hope the food is good (or at least available) in Loudon.

It's been raining here all day.

Yesterday morning we woke up to 12 inches of freshly fallen snow. By noon, our highways were like rivers with slushy islands in the middle. I can understand how a mostly rainy day seems nice sometimes.

What is your native language, anyway?

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

:)

I keep thinking your down in NEW Orleans, getting beads tossed at you.
That's how Americanized I am.

Torben BoP said...

The primary language in Denmark is danish.
We have just finished dinner here at the hotel in Chinon, about 20 km from the factory in Loudun.

I believe that getting beads thrown at you, normaly requires flashing of certain attributes that I dont have.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Loudun must be a hoot. You haven't updated in awhile.