Sunday, March 08, 2009

Orleans - Day 3

Today was not bad, we feel almost finished with as much as we can for tomorrow.
It rained all day, and we did not leave early - as in the afternoon, but early enough for me to get a little run before it became to dark.
We went to the restaurant at 8 and there were only one guest besides us.
It took about one hour before we got the starters - poached eggs on a green frisée salad.. after that another ½ hour before the main dish and about the same for dessert. The food was good though and perhaps I was just a little to impatient.

And the even though we were only us in the restaurant the waiter managed to mix up our orders - I have desided that he is an arrogant french 'asole'. The last two times we ate there, he gave us french menues, even though we asked if he happend to have them in english or german. But today my collegue spoke to the one other guest that were there before us, and he told us that they did have english menues, and got one for us. - as I said 'Asole' waiter!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sind alle französische Kellner Arschloche, oder ist nur dieser französische Kellner ein Arschloch? Sind deutsche Kellner freundlicher? Ich sorge mich, dass Sie nicht genug essen. Ich möchte Ihnen etwas Fleisch und Käse und ein wundervolles Laib des Brotes schicken.

J'aime bien le Babel Fish.

Torben BoP said...

I believe this guy is not even really an asshole by choice, he is just dumb and inconsiderate. Most of the french people I have met here are nice folks, and the french girls are wery likable. I eat plenty, you can feed me when I get to Strathroy and Normal.

Wv: extized <- What i'll be if we find time to meet when i go to NA. :-)