Saturday, March 07, 2009

Orleans - day 2

I am pissed off! - and slightly pissed, as well.

After more than 10 hous of working on a saturday (and that is on "Job salery", no overpaym no diets, no compensation, no nothing)! - We get to the hotel have a beer, and go to the hotel's restaurant. The only restaurant within walking distance, only to have them refuse us because all is booked..

So all I have had is two handfulls of chips and 3 pints of beer for my 'supper' - Im in a Baad mood. I know that compared to people elsewhere in the world its not a big thing; me not having supper once in a while, and in a way I feel that I should be ashamed, But none the less I also feel that I have been cheated, Eff the arrogant french waiter who blew us off, and eff the hotel for not telling us that we had to book a table even when we are guests. And I could probably find a couple more to hate. Grrrrr - Try me....

The day started well though, we slept in and didn't leave for the job until 8:30. We mosied on intil 8 in the evening or so only interrupted by a short lunch (a light lunch for me, because I were not that hungry, and planned to eat a 3 course meat at dinner...)and we feel that the worst is behind us on this site.

Tomorrow we will roll over a few pc's, see if we can fix the Juniper traffic shaping thingy, and then perhaps have the afternoon off for once.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Makez-vous les réservations for tomorrow's dîner, maintenant, s'il vous pleeze!

I can not have you getting pissed in France more than once without my help!

Torben BoP said...

Merci cher Zilla, vous etes tres gentile.

I dont mind so much getting pissed, its the getting pissed off Im not so happy with.

wv: "uniscli": The method in which you decend a ski slope having lost one ski - because you were pissed.