Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Day 6

A day of fixings, just correcting bits and ends. No major issues. A little tension as we told the manager that some data that people had saved on their desktops were lost. But tomorrow at the status meeting at 8 we'll see how serious it gets...

Still stressing at times, its incredible that i cant seem to relax. I tense up and my stomac hurts, its very hard to relax those muscles.



Went for a short walk in Kutno center tonight when we came home to the hotel. That also felt a little strange - some people here look pretty dangerous when oyu meet them in the street on a cold and dark, windy evening, you kind of feel that it's important that you look tough and inaprochable when you walk here.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am the living, breathing definition of "tough and unapproachable." You, however, did not invite me to act as your body guard, so I'm slightly miffed at you.