Monday, February 02, 2009

Day 5

Our Polish frind Piotr had translated a note for all the offices explaining how to log on to the new system and what to do.
A few problems, some minor some bigger and things got pretty busy for a while there in the beginning of the day. but as it progressed things calmed down and stuff got fixed. Still a couple of things I would have liked were different, but all in all not so bad.
Still not entirely calm, but I dont think i really will be for another 6 months until all the companies are transferred.
We finished at 5 or so, and went to chauffour or what ever the local supermarket minimall is called here. Stuff is dirt cheap (Ange!) my collegue bought a pair of shoes for less than 1/3 of the price at home.
I'll probably go back there during the week, to by something for my Cat-sitters.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

For your CAT SITTERS?

What about your poor abandoned CAT? You should buy him a mackerel, you bad daddy!

MEOOOWWW!