Monday, June 09, 2008

I may need blinds for my kitchen windows.

While I was cooking dinner tonight, listening to a CD I picked up at a garage sale, I realized 2 important things; First, I really am looking forward to the moment when I can start picking up tomatoes and stuff in my greenhouse and start to cook Italian with my own produce. And secondly "The Chemical Brothers" album "Push the button" Is excellent for jumping up and down, making assorted rhythmical movements - So stupid of me not to have known that earlier.

3 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Gonna have to check it out.
We like jumping around here.

Torben BoP said...

heh - It's electronica, You might not like it.
I quite enjoy the whole album though, it's got a kind of happy agressive energy, its good for running as well as jumping.
:-)

Jennifer said...

NO BLINDS ON ANY WINDOWS, EVER!

If you have blinds, how will I peek in?