Saturday, May 17, 2008

TopGun trainee

Today I've been at the local glider club where I met up with my dear friends Kirsten and Asbjørn and their two boys for coffee and home baked.
But the more important reason was that their son Peter is now old enough (he just turned 9) to try flying with his dad, something I think he has been looking forward to for a long time (well they both have I imagine).

Are you sure he will be safe?

yesyesyesyes

Press this button to call the stewardess!

Last adjustments

Look at his face, that is one happy guy. (click pics. to enlarge)

Waving down to mom.

I think he grew at least 3 inches.

And after there even were the bonus of getting to drive the cable puller.

No Kristian, you will have to wait several years son.

But he does not mind as long as he gets to ride 'his' big red tractor.

They even had garden gnomes

He is such a goofball.

Messing with uncle-BoP.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like Peter swaggered away from his adventure with true "Maverick" style!

Love those gnomes, but something tells me they won't rest in the garden for very long...

Torben BoP said...

That is exactly what he looked like, allthough he couldn't help but run to mum and get hugs. while telling all about it.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

These were great. Thanks for sharing the story.
I'm not too busy to read, but mentally not there with the comments, so this lightened the mental load quite a bit for me. Seeing people across the world having a good day together...puts a big WHEW in my heart.

I'll be scrolling down to the videos. We're still watching the last ones you posted.
And "Peanut Butter Jelly Time."

Have a great day. Thanks for the smiles.

*Handsome, cute boys!