Friday, March 21, 2008

Dumb luck dejavue


I was reminded today to keep my eyes on the road while driving. And I am not proud of it, but I thought I'd remind you dear reader, in case you have forgotten it like I had.
(Oh and off cause it can also be attributed to the multitasking thing).

And yes, it is a car not a go cart, and no I couldn't just lift it up and place it back on the road by hand, but nothing bad happened and my Dell is OK.

Luckily there were no trees this time around. I was trying to find something on the backseat and only took my eyes off the road for a second.

I had a similar accident years back when I had just gotten my license. That time I had to spend some time at the hospital, this time around was nothing nearly as dramatic, lucky since I was driving my mother.

Oh well...

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Whew!

*That is a cute little car you've got.