Friday, March 07, 2008

Men can't multitask

Got up a little late this morning so I was kind of in a hurry, which is why I (unwisely) desided to run upstairs after a sweater while brushing my teeth. Hindsight is 20/20 and I should have known that being a guy attempting to multitask, especially at that time of day would have an excellent chance of failure. Obviously I did stumble and poked myself in the right eye with my toothbrush - and not only did it hurt, but as a bonus I learned that toothpaste stings in the eyes (I am going to suggest to Multilever that they consider making a 'no tears' toothpaste for clumsy men).

And I must have poked at my brain during the toothbrush accident, because when I finally was ready to leave the house I spent a good minute looking for my keys before i discovered that I had them in my hand.

Luckely the rest of the day passed without any serious incidents.

1 comment:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

You'll forgive me for finding this hilarious.
I'll ask my dentist husband if such a no tears toothpaste already exists.