Saturday, April 25, 2009

Canada/US - Day 9+10

The Internet at the hotel did'nt work yesterday.
We worked all day, Went to dinner at a mexican style family restaurant, with lots of noise and people and senior citizens and families and kids and college kids and noise. Went shopping at wall mart that is just next door to the hotel.
Today we worked all day, the boss came by and invited us to join him and his family to dinner at Alexanders, a place where we had to grill the meat ourselves. I chose the filet which was very tender and surprisingly jucy. My collegues both went a little overboard and had to give up - sissies.
Went to wall mart again bought a sixpack of RedBridge a nice ale that is.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

If you don't mind, what did you buy on the first trip to Wall Mart? Do you have Wall Mart in your home-town? How was your Canadian Wall Mart experience, overall?

It's hip in the States to bash Wall Mart. I don't go there often, but when I do, I feel no real remorse. It's always a fascinating experience, even if the employees are grumpy.

Torben BoP said...

I Bought a pack of gum, a shirt (wrangler, short sleeved) and a t-shirt that said Illinois.

There is no Wall-mart in denmark, I think the Wall-mart in London was slightly smaller than the one here in Bloomington.

We hage decided to visit Sears as well, just to get an idea :-D