Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Canada/US - Day 12+13

Yesterday were ok, we finished up stuff on schedule, my two collegues went to Loincoln to watch some dirt track derby driving thingy, while I stayed behind with the finance guys to finish up a few loose ends. Today Monday, D-day we went live with all the users on the new systems. Lots of work, primarily on getting the Sprint Blackberry Shiiite to work with the mail stuff, but everyting worked out and tonight we were taken to Alexanders steakhouse for biig steaks. i had a 18oz new york strip that was so juicy and tender, that were I not such a Butch fella i probably would have cryed a little.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Do you know, Torben, that a serving of meat is typically the size of your hand, minus your fingers and thumb?

I am now envisioning you with 18oz hands. Very Butch, indeed.

Torben BoP said...

What can I say. I live alone...